Friday, January 29, 2010

Will Andy Pick Me? Don't Count on it.... ARGHHH...

Don't know if you guys remember this classic scene from Toy Story!

Woody the Cowboy doll sits there being all emo that Andy finds Buzz Lightyear a much cooler toy than he is asks a Magic 8 Ball if Andy will pick him to go to Pizza Planet.

He gets frustrated with the answer and tosses the ball aside which starts off a chain of events that lead us to Buzz and Woody ending up in the hands of Sid.

Anyway... I've always wanted one of those Magic 8 Balls to display em' in my room. Sadly I didn't have a proper room... Till now!

So the other day after making the appointment for
my surgery, I walked around Mid Valley and decided to pop into Toys R' Us.

This is what I came out with a few minutes later!



It looks just like the original in Toy Story!

and it works too....

Price: Rm 29.90

ask me a question? anything?

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment