Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I think I'll just.... Fly

click image for bigger view

A couple of months ago, I was considering moving to the suburbs as I was finding it difficult to find an apartment in the city. As I was going to start staying with my sister from this year onwards, I was figuring out how to get to the city and how long it was gonna take, thus I used Google Earth.

Funny thing was that, when I typed in Melbourne and Heidelberg, Google Earth decided that I wanted to go from Melbourne, Florida, USA instead of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

So I got a really funny result.

As you can see from number 18: It states Kamehameha highway, now I may not know what does that stand for actually, but I know it came from Dragon Ball. lol.. is it somewhere that they pay tribute to Dragon Ball?? hrm.. I would like to know!

Then as we scroll down further, check out number 27. This is the one that totally cracks me up. Kayak! They expect me to Kayak over the Pacific Ocean to Japan! Wow I wonder which heavy duty Kayak I'll take? Probably I wouldn't even last about half a year on that Kayak.

Lol...

amused,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment