Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tik Tock... Tik Tock...

Man... I think I know how Captain Hook (from Peter Pan) felt whenever he hears that clock ticking....

Damn!

I'm gonna go under the knife again in 2hours.

And the excitement is killing me! hahaha...

Hopefully its not gonna be as painful as I imagined. Or it could get worst. Damn that doctor for giving me those statistics.

See, he said this "boy, one of your tooth is touching your nerves *draws green line on that nerve*, this one if we accidentally touch it, your bottom half of your lip will go numb for 2 to 3 months... chances of that happening is 4%... hopefully you're not that unlucky"

Then he continues "but what I'm worried is that theres this other nerve, *draws another line*, cause this one is connected to your tongue and if accidentally touch that, you will not be able to taste food for 3 to 4 months. But chances of that happening is 3%"

Seriously, I was already picturing myself not being able to taste food! 3 to 4 months. Hell even alcohol will be tasteless.. Man! I hope it doesn't come to this.

eagerly awaiting...

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment