Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wisdomless...

It's official, I'm no longer a wise guy!

hahaha..

Yup, I had my wisdom teeth (bottom 2) removed this morning at about 11a.m.

I can't really give you the details of what happened cause basically, I was knocked out.

The last words I heard were "just relax... open your mouth.." and...

BLANK

next minute I wake up and I feel like the doctor is pulling out the rest of the stuff and he says "its all over.. and it's pretty good"

I walk over to the recovery room, quite happy in fact and I took pictures! hahaha

I think I was high!

So I rested for a couple of hours.. and then the doc explained a few more stuff before I went home!

I will post the pics soon. So bare with me.

till then,

wisdomless and sore, but happy and high,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment