Saturday, February 13, 2010

of Tigers and Cupids...

Okay this is rare,

perhaps I've experienced it before in my life, but I can't seem to remember it. Possibly because one of the festivals didn't mean much to me.

anyway... 2010 marks the year of the Golden Tiger (or so I was told)

it also happens to fall on the same day as, Valentine's day. So with these two festivals colliding it's gonna make way for one awesome event. I hope!

Anyhow... I would like to take this opportunity to wish my readers:

A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

MAY THE YEAR OF THE TIGER BRINGS YOU LUCK, PROSPERITY, WEALTH, JOY AND ALL THOSE GOOD LIL THINGS IN LIFE!

REMEMBER: RULE NUMBER#32: ENJOY THE LIL THINGS! =)

AND ALSO

A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

TO COUPLES AROUND THE WORLD. (not to mention)
WOULD BE COUPLES AS WELL.

AND NOT FORGETTING

A VERY HAPPY S(ingles) A(wareness) D(ay)
TO ALL YOU SINGLES OUT THERE.

REMEMBER: YOU'RE SINGLE AND ARE ALWAYS READY TO MINGLE =)

okay...

enjoy the festivities,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment