Monday, March 1, 2010

This is Bad...

Damn my procrastination is getting from Bad... to Worst...

Seriously!

I told myself I'll start blogging continuously.. but I think I got distracted by the CNY celebrations.

Anyway quick update:

CNY was a blast...

We (as in my friends and I) survived the bottle of 151

I gambled and won some, lost some! Moral: never gamble big amounts.

Drove to KLIA one morning (5.30am) to see a friend off and to pick another friend back.

Pretty much met up with most of the people I wanted to see in my last week in Malaysia.

Had alot to eat, from Chili's to Dim Sums to Seafood! You name it.. I had it..

Then there was that AIRBUS A380 flight back to Melbourne thanks to Qantas.

And now.. I'm in the land down under!

till then,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment