Friday, February 5, 2010

Reunions

Wow time really does fly....

I remember it was back in 1998 when my uncle and aunt plus my 2 cousins came from the US. It was the first time I met them and I was pretty small at that time. And I was kinda like nursing a fractured arm.

Since then, I've never really seen them. I've tried various ways to contact them (my cousins) through facebook and friendster, but unfortunately the world is too wide.

Flash forward 12 years ahead,

and my my, we have changed alot!
from what I hear, my cousin, Chris is now an aeronautical engineer and his sister Kate is doing what I'm doing! haha wahey!

We've practically grown up really fast, and taking a look back at how I was back then. Woah the changes are unexplainable.

I guess We all do have to grow up someday,

till then,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment