Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Manchester United

I'm so sorry...

This is long overdue. I've decided not to post the other two, cause it would be irrelevant at this point.

But another quick update:

AC Milan 2 - 3 Man Utd

Everton 3 - 1 Man Utd

Man Utd 3 - 0 West Ham

I know, that loss at Everton hurt us. But thanks to our 'noisy neighbours', we're back to within 1 point of Chelsea. Hopefully we'll have better results in the coming weeks.

Anyway, I missed the Carling Cup Final. Well not really. I didn't get to watch it live. So I tracked it on Soccernet's live feed.

Anyway, I was pretty nervous when I saw the score at 1-0 in the first few minutes. It was a disaster but luckily Owen was out there to impressed and after watching the replays, I think it was a pretty good goal.

If ever Van Der Sar retires anytime now, I believe United should immediately snap up Brad Friedel as I think he's one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier League. Sure, he had his bad experiences with Blackburn but still he has been solid throughout his time in the premier league. Add that with the rock solid Richard Dunne, I think United would have eventually lost.

But step in the unstoppable Wayne Rooney! Owen's injury is surely a blow, but if it wasn't for this substitution early on, I think United will have trouble getting on the score sheet. His header was pin point, and it was pretty lucky that it dipped over Friedel and went into the net. But whatever it is, United deserved the win.


So we've picked up our first trophy of the season.

We have 2 more to go. So the guys better work hard.

Here's the highlights:


till then,

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment