Wednesday, January 27, 2010

soup, wheat and soggy mee...

I envy you normal people.

For I shall join your ranks in a couple of days.

Yes, I'm not in pain but I just can't chew my food. It's a pain in the butt.

It's not painful or anything, but its just that my teeth can't seem to bite down on solid food properly. Probably it's because of the swelling on both sides of my lower jaw. But besides that, the bleeding has stopped and I don't feel a thing from the stitches.

Anyhow, my diet for the day has been:

Campbell Chicken and Mushroom Soup with 1 Slice of bread for Brunch.
- yeah its a pain to chew the mushrooms and don't get me started on the bread. I had to cut it into really tiny pieces and throw it into the soup. And best part since I can't chew properly I'm just doing the bird thing where they just swallow the food.

Wheat Bix and Milk
- I got hungry at about 3p.m.. Bread and soup is not enough I guess. So here I am watching episodes of Family Guy and I begin to think of what snacks can I eat without having to bite stuff. And yup, soggy wheat bix and milk did the trick.. eww

Soggy Mee and Blended Vegetables.
- Thats probably the icing on the cake. My mom had to boil the mee (or noodles) until it was really soft and almost melts into the soup and then she blended a bit of vegie and threw it in. Totally sucked but you gotta eat to live.

Sucks being sick like this. I can't wait for the swelling to subside and then it's Steak, Satay, Popiah, Mutton, Rendang, Ayam Masak Merah and all those wonderful food that I've been craving since Monday! hahaha

sore and tasteless,

timcvm

0 comments:

Post a Comment